Dog Friendly Park
Travelling with Dogs
BIG4 Koala Shores is pleased to advise that we are a dog friendly holiday park. Dogs are welcome on our selected caravan sites at our Managers’ Discretion. Please contact us directly on 1800 463 029 to discuss your pet and travel needs.
For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
Unfortunately we cannot accept dogs during School Holidays, long weekends or peak periods.
Conditions of Stay for our Guests with Dogs:
Guests with dogs MUST agree to and comply with the following conditions and requirements. A signed acceptance of these conditions is required on arrival.
- Our park is a Koala Habitat and dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
- Your dog must be supervised at all times and never left unattended.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: camp kitchen, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated dog wash area has been provided). Additionally, any dog related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggy do’ bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. ‘Doggy do’ bags are available at reception.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog, regardless of “fault”.
- The dog owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of the park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park and this may occur without prior warning and remains at the managers’ discretion.
- The dog owner agrees that the park manager and or designated staff member has the discretion to accept or reject a pet upon arrival. If a decision to reject a pet on arrival is made by the park, the decision is final and cannot be challenged.